Welcome to the website of the Chair of Electrical Energy Systems.
The Chair of Electrical Energy Systems at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg was established on 1st April 2011.
In both training and research, we are predominantly engaged in the development and operation of future innovative electrical energy power supplies, as well as the design of such systems.
We wish to achieve with the training we offer and our work in research, a scientific contribution to the future advancements of sustainable energy systems. In doing so, we count on practical relevant interdisciplinary collaboration and cooperation in a national and international environment.
If you have any questions regarding our institute, the offered courses, the offered student theses or anything related to us feel free to contact our Administration Office. See menu item Contact.
Range of Services
- We can provide you with a wide spectrum of cooperation possibilities and services in our field of activity:
- Research and technology transfer in the field of power energy systems
- Grid system studies for planning and operation
- Project planning and development
- Consulting for the implementation of energy projects
- Specialised expert assessments
- Vocational education and training
- Individual professional training programmes